2nd Grade Science Learning Activity: Dr. Bones
Learn about human anatomy in this fun puzzle game. Put the skeleton back together, then click on all the joints to make sure they work.
In this course, students perform experiments to develop skills of observation and analysis, and learn how scientists understand the world. They demonstrate how pulleys lift heavy objects, make a temporary magnet and test its strength, and analyze the parts of a flower. Students will explore topics such as:
- Metric System—liters and kilograms, and how scientists use them
- Force—motion and simple machines; physicist Isaac Newton
- Magnetism—magnetic poles and fields; how a compass works
- Sound—how sounds are made; inventor Alexander Graham Bell
- Human Body—cells; the digestive system
- Geology—layers of the earth; kinds of rocks; weathering; geologist Florence Bascom
- Life Cycles—plants and animals
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.