3rd Grade History: Gandhi’s Quotes
Mahatma Gandhi was the leader of the Indian Independence in Britain-ruled India. He saw the injustices in his country and sought to create change. He is remembered for being able to achieve this through peace, and he was always an advocate of education. Many peaceful leaders continue to look to Gandhi for inspiration. Explore these Gandhi quotes and discuss with your student how some of these are still very relevant today.
To learn more about K12 online schooling, click here to register for an event in your area.
This course can be found in our 3rd Grade History course
After this lesson, the grades 1-4 curriculum continues from the Stone Age to the Space age and will cover:
- Explore the Renaissance, and meet Petrarch, da Vinci, Michelangelo, Gutenberg, Galileo, and more
- Journey through the Age of Exploration with Dias, da Gama, Magellan, and more
- Get to know the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas
- Visit civilizations in India, Africa, China, and Japan
- During England’s Golden Age, meet Elizabeth I, Sir Walter Raleigh, and William Shakespeare
- Explore Jamestown, Plymouth, and the thirteen colonies in Colonial America
- Learn about the American Revolution
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.