6th-8th Grade Science: Land Biomes
A land biome is a major habitat. The earth has eight major land biomes. In this interactive science activity, you can locate the different land biomes around the world.
The Earth Science curriculum builds on the natural curiosity of students. By connecting them to the beauty of geological history, the amazing landforms around the globe, the nature of the sea and air, and the newest discoveries about our universe, it gives students an opportunity to relate to their everyday world. Students will explore topics such as:
- Fundamentals of geology, oceanography, meteorology, and astronomy
- Earth’s minerals and rocks
- Earth’s interior
- Plate tectonics, earthquakes, volcanoes, and the movements of continents
- Geology and the fossil record
- Oceans and the atmosphere
- The solar system and the universe
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.