Kindergarten Science Learning Activity: Salad Garden
Do you know the difference between all the plants in the garden? Each plant has defining features such as roots, flowers, and leaves. In this game you’ll have to sort each plant into the correct box by it’s defining characteristic.
Click here for more Kindergarten science activities
To learn more about K12 online schooling, click here to register for an event in your area.
This interactive activity is embedded in our Kindergarten Science K course.
Kindergarten students begin to develop observation skills as they learn about the five senses, the earth’s composition, and the basic needs of plants and animals. Students will explore topics such as:
- My Body-the five senses; major organs and systems
- Plants and Animals-needs and habitats; conservationist Jane Goodall
- Measurement-size, height, length, weight, capacity, and temperature
- Matter-solid, liquid, and gas
- The Seasonal Cycle-changing weather in the seasons
- Our Earth-geographical features; taking care of the earth; environmentalist Rachel Carson
- Motion-pushes and pulls; magnets
- Astronomy-the earth, sun, moon, and stars; exploring space; astronauts Neil Armstrong and Sally Ride
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.