Kindergarten Science Learning Activity: Senses Club
You’re headed to the club house in a storm, when the power goes out. In this game, you’ll have to use your senses to figure out what is going on inside without the lights. Click here for full screen Click here for more Kindergarten science games This interactive activity is embedded in our Kindergarten Science K course.
Kindergarten students begin to develop observation skills as they learn about the five senses, the earth?s composition, and the basic needs of plants and animals. Students will explore topics such as:
- My Body-the five senses; major organs and systems
- Plants and Animals-needs and habitats; conservationist Jane Goodall
- Measurement-size, height, length, weight, capacity, and temperature
- Matter-solid, liquid, and gas
- The Seasonal Cycle-changing weather in the seasons
- Our Earth-geographical features; taking care of the earth; environmentalist Rachel Carson
- Motion-pushes and pulls; magnets
- Astronomy-the earth, sun, moon, and stars; exploring space; astronauts Neil Armstrong and Sally Ride
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.