Kindergarten Science Learning Activity: Weight of Objects
It’s moving time! Help the mover pack the objects on the truck by sorting them from lightest to heaviest.
Next, look around your home and sort the things you see from lightest, to heaviest.
Click here for more Kindergarten science activities
Kindergarten students begin to develop observation skills as they learn about the five senses, the earth’s composition, and the basic needs of plants and animals. Students will explore topics such as:
- My Body—the five senses; major organs and systems
- Plants and Animals—needs and habitats; conservationist Jane Goodall
- Measurement—size, height, length, weight, capacity, and temperature
- Matter—solid, liquid, and gas
- The Seasonal Cycle—changing weather in the seasons
- Our Earth—geographical features; taking care of the earth; environmentalist Rachel Carson
- Motion—pushes and pulls; magnets
- Astronomy—the earth, sun, moon, and stars; exploring space; astronauts Neil Armstrong and Sally Ride
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.